Who We Are
The Helm is a source for all things female-founded. Our mission is to create a more equitable world by providing exposure, credibility, and opportunity to women-led business via our fund, our original content, and our contextual commerce platform.
- Support the Art Director and Marketing team in a hands-on, fast-paced, boutique office environment
- Learn how to execute visual and verbal brand messaging across media and how it corresponds to the overall brand strategy
- Aid in print production, creating digital assets for social media, campaigns, and supporting marketing materials
Requirements / Qualifications
- Ideal candidate should be earning or just completed a BA in a Graphic Design/Visual Communications or related field
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Understanding of brand identity systems
- Should be able to verbally and visually articulate ideas and concepts
- Working knowledge of digital design (Front-end development skills are a plus)
- Working knowledge or Proficiency in GSuite, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Available 2-3 days per week starting in January 2019
- Highly motivated, eager to develop & learn new skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well within a team
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as follow creative direction
- Passionate and excited about design and technology, on trend with taste
- Sharp attention to detail and consistency
- Capable of working in a fast-paced work environment
We provide a per diem stipend. The internship will be offered to the most qualified candidate, however, female designers will be given preference.
To apply: Please submit a resume and portfolio to email@example.com.